Puffworks is on a mission to pass along healthier snacking one nut butter puff at a time.
As a growing company, we’re always keeping an eye out for great talent who want to help us keep building our brand. If you are driven, collaborative and have a background in the CPG industry, we’d love to hear from you. See below for our current opening(s):
If you'd like to apply to our open position, please submit cover letter and resume on our Indeed listing. Have questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Puffworks Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager Position Description
Preferred Start Date: June 2021
Do you love marketing and have an appetite for helping a start-up CPG company grow? If so, we would love to have you join our small but mighty team! Puffworks, Inc. is a Portland, OR-based startup that makes peanut butter puffs with simple, organic ingredients. Puffworks was founded with the hope to build a brand of healthy snacks with simple ingredients and provide and easy way to help reduce common food allergies (peanuts, tree nuts) with a food-first approach.
Digital Marketing Manager will fully own and manage all marketing activities to maximize eCommerce sales and continuously improve our customer experience to enhance the Puffworks brand. This role will oversee eCommerce platforms (Puffworks.com and Amazon marketplace), coordinate digital brand loyalty promotions, and manage/monitor social channels with external agency partner.
- Help set (and meet/exceed) eCommerce revenue targets within assigned budget(s).
- Maintain and update the Puffworks.com website (using Shopify+).
- Support the Amazon marketplace platform with product setups, keywords, promotions, A+ content and PPC advertising.
- Manage social media channels & digital advertising (Facebook, Instagram & Google), newsletter content/design and email marketing.
- Create, maintain and share marketing calendars, promotions, and key messages.
- Be open to recommending/testing new marketing ideas to grow sales and brand awareness.
- Track competitor websites and their digital marketing strategies; keep abreast of technology and digital marketing trends.
- Provide customer support and respond to questions and inquiries in a timely and professional manner that aligns with the Puffworks brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing (and/or a related field)
- 5+ years marketing experience, including 3+ years eCommerce Experience (required)
- Experience with Amazon FBA/Seller Central & PPC advertising (required)
- Consumer packaged goods (CPG) experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of Shopify+
- Knowledge and experience with Google Analytics, email marketing and Klaviyo
- Knowledge and experience of Photoshop and/or web and graphic design programs (Canva) or experience working with third-party graphic designers
- Possess a creative flair and good design and business acumen
- Superior attention to detail, organized and able to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent writing skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to work within a small, growing team
- When need to visit locations, everyone uses social distancing and wears masks
- Remote interview process
- Remote work
- Virtual meetings